- Safeguarding at the Prep School
Safeguarding at the Prep School
Wymondham College Prep School has a strong Safeguarding ethos and we recognise that we play an essential role in protecting children from harm.
We safeguard our pupils by:
- creating safe environments for children and young people through robust safeguarding practices.
- ensuring that adults who work in the school, including volunteers, don't pose a risk to children.
- making sure staff are trained, know how to respond to concerns and keep up-to-date with policy and practice.
- teaching children about staying safe.
- maintaining an environment where children feel confident to approach any member of staff if they have a worry or problem.
|Parental Controls Booklet 2022||28th Sep 2022||Download|
There are currently no documents under this category.