Safeguarding at the Prep School
Wymondham College Prep School has a strong Safeguarding ethos and we recognise that we play an essential role in protecting children from harm.
We safeguard our pupils by:
- creating safe environments for children and young people through robust safeguarding practices.
- ensuring that adults who work in the school, including volunteers, don't pose a risk to children.
- making sure staff are trained, know how to respond to concerns and keep up-to-date with policy and practice.
- teaching children about staying safe.
- maintaining an environment where children feel confident to approach any member of staff if they have a worry or problem.
|Online Safety Newsletter Sept 2021||03rd Oct 2021||Download|
|Parental Controls booklet 2021||03rd Oct 2021||Download|
|Online Safety Newsletter Oct 2021||12th Oct 2021||Download|
|Parent and Carer Safeguarding Newsletter Oct 2021 Final||22nd Oct 2021||Download|
|Online Safety Newsletter Nov 2021||22nd Oct 2021||Download|
There are currently no documents under this category.